support for youth in need
- Issaquah's Food and Clothing Bank provides essential needs and referrals to other agencies as needed.
- Issaquah Community Services provides one-time and short-term assistance to cover such items as rent, food, transportation, lights and water, and individual requests.
- Hopelink serves all communities on the Eastside, providing short-term assistance, housing, training, transportation, and many other specialized services.
- Together Center Eastside human services campus, located in Redmond, hosts 20 agencies offering low-cost health and dental care, mental health and substance abuse counseling, housing referrals, financial counseling, translation services and cultural navigation, support for people with developmental disabilities and more.
- The King County Library System provides free tutoring at every public library for any teenager who is struggling academically. Tutoring may be online or in-person, depending upon the need.
- Imagine Housing operates several low-income housing units in the greater Issaquah area. For details view their website or contact the numbers listed there.