Youth mental health
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) provides a wealth of information about efforts to prevent substance abuse and mental illness.
- The Youth Suicide Prevention Program has been supporting suicide prevention efforts in Washington State for nearly 20 years.
- The National Association of Mental Illness - Eastside (NAMI-Eastside) is an support and advocacy organization for people with mental illnesses such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, major depression, obsessisive compulsive disorder, general anxiety disorder, ADHD and others. NAMI-Eastside holds a support group every Friday, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. at Swedish Hospital Conference Center, 751 NE Blakely Drive, Issaquah. Students under the age of 18 can contact Justin Watson, firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion and permission to attend.
- Friends of Youth Issaquah provides family and youth substance abuse and mental health counseling services.
- Youth Eastside Services (Y.E.S.) provides family and youth counseling and other services aimed at supporting young people's healthy choices.